CAMPAIGN FEMALE FRONTIER IS BACK FOR ITS THIRD YEAR!
We are thrilled to announce the return of the Campaign US Female Frontier Awards, recognizing the fiercest, most progressive, boundary-pushing women in the industry.
Once again, our panel of judges will be selecting five honorees in categories including creativity, leadership, positive change, media, technology and rising stars. And this year, due to the tremendous response we are splitting Leading the Charge into 4 new subcategories: Creative, Media, PR, Tech. The team at Campaign US can't wait to celebrate these amazing women in advertising, marketing and communications who are leading the charge and making this industry better every single day.
• Women within North America and South America can enter any category.
• Women with global titles can be based in or outside of the U.S. for the "Leading the way" and "Championing change" categories.
• Women can enter themselves or be nominated.
• Each nomination must be submitted with no more than 250 words on why the individual is influential and worthy of a place on Campaign’s Influential Women list.
• Each nomination must include at least one recommendation from a colleague or client.
• All nominations should be submitted and paid for online
• All nominations must be submitted with a headshot of the nominee. All headshots should be color, 300 dpi, and preferably professionally shot. Images should be no smaller than 3" by 3" (if the image isn't square, the shorter side must be 3"). File should be hi-res. You upload the headshot when you fill out the online form.
Rising to the Top Not all heroes need a legacy -- we want to shine a spotlight on the industry's rising stars by honoring those showing great promise in their first five years in advertising, marketing, media or tech. This category is free to enter.
Leading the Charge Celebrating all the boss ladies dominating leadership or managerial roles. This year we have split Leading the Charge into the following subcategories:
Leading the Charge: Creative Leading the Charge: Media Leading the Charge: PR Leading the Charge: Tech
Championing Change Honoring those who are constantly pushing the boundaries of culture and making dynamic and brave changes within their workplace or industry.
Conquering Creativity Women who are slaying in creative excellence.
Transforming Technology Dedicated to those using technology and data in new and innovative ways.
Making Media Matter A celebration of women making meaningful decisions in media planning and buying.
Breaking Brand Barriers Recognizing female marketing mavericks who are pushing their brands to the next level.
Entry deadline: Thursday, December 10 at 11:59pm ET
Extended entry deadline: Thursday, December 17 at 11:59pm ET
Event date: March 4, 2021
Standard Entry Fee: $275
Every entry submitted after the entry deadline (Dec. 10) in the extended period will be charged a $100 late fee